US Regions PBL Project Wrap Up:
Spring PBL Unit with OOB Conservation Commission:
Student Exhibition Night & Conferences:
March 24, Tuesday, 2:30-6pm, Conferences by Request
- If you want a conference we will schedule one.
- To make this effective, you can request a certain focus topic. We can look at certain academics, behavior issues, or both.
- Based on your feedback, I'll make sure we have the right people in the room to address and resolve your concerns. :)
- Click here to schedule!
April 1, Wednesday, 2:30-6pm, Student Exhibition Night
- In lieu of a traditional PT conference on April 1, we're going to have a "Student Exhibition Night." There will be student presentations & demonstrations throughout the night with time in between for parents to observe work. We'll play some music and provide some snacks/drinks. We'll have work from their allied arts, too. For example, Ms. Elwell and our class will entertain us with a musical performance. This should be a lot of fun!
- Click here for the night's schedule. This is under construction so stay tuned for the schedule to come together.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT! Haha! If you can't make the night at all, let me know. We hope to schedule presentations based on your availability.
- More to come here... Just know the night will be flexible and we'll work together to make it run smoothly.
- If you have any suggestions, please share them.